Plan a carefree Holiday
We would like to inform you here about the current “Corona requirements”.
Please revisit the following information again shortly before your arrival, as requirements can change at short notice.
The following conditions apply as of 07 March 2022:
The 3G rule currently applies to the hotel industry in Bavaria. Guests are allowed to arrive according to the Bavarian regulation if they fulfil the “3G requirement”. This means,
- Guests who are not vaccinated against or have not recently recovered from Covid 19 must provide proof of a test on arrival and every 72 hours; all test options are permitted.
- Guests 14 years and older who are fully vaccinated with proof of vaccination in written or digital form or
- Guests 14 years and older who have recovered from Covid 19 with proof of convalescence in written or digital form, or
- Underage pupils who have not yet been (finally) vaccinated and who regularly test negative at school are also admitted.
- In the hotel interior, wearing a FFP2 mask is required.
Due to the current situation, we therefore grant flexible cancellation conditions. You have the possibility to cancel at any time free of charge
– provided that official travel restrictions/ travel warnings from the Berchtesgadener Land due to COVID 19 exist at the time of travel.
In case of cancellation due to other reasons, the following cancellation conditions currently apply:
- Up to 3 days before arrival: free of charge
- Up to the start of the journey: 80% of the overnight price
- In the event of a no-show, 100% of the accommodation price will be charged.
We appreciate your trust and look forward to your stay at Villa Rein!
Your family Rein